Get your marketing mix right
Have you covered your 4 P’s?
In order to get the right marketing mix, companies need to have the right balance of product, price, promotion and place. According to marketing and sales expert Jon Worren, this all begins with a value proposition and customer development model.
At last week’s Entrepreneurship 101 lecture ‘Marketing for Tech Start-ups – Getting the fundamentals right‘, marketing expert Jon Worren covered the fundamental concepts of marketing for early stage start-ups.
Tune-in to the lecture video to learn more about:
- Knowing when to begin marketing
- Recognizing which marketing activities to do first
- Identifying the goals of your early marketing activities
- Syncing marketing with product development
- Using marketing to fine-tune your business model
Watch the lecture video here:
- Slide presentation
- Article: Marketing Plans – Kotler on Marketing
- Workbook: Marketing Strategy Workbook 1
Can’t make it this week? Check out our new live webcasts here.